With more than four decades of experience in residential real estate, our agents know the Richmond market inside and out. Working as a team, we’ll help you find a property while balancing the twin demands of need and budget in a competitive, fast-moving market. Our long-standing relationships with lenders, inspectors, contractors, and settlement agents ensure your transaction moves seamlessly from start to finish.
We’re here from day ONE to CLOSE.
THE HOME BUYING PROCESS
• How much house can you afford?
• Lender letters strengthen offers
Buyer’s Home Buying Survey
Identify Styles, Features, Price Range, Areas, New or Resale
Locating and Viewing Properties
• Preview via emails
• View by driving by or going inside
Making an Offer
Analyze the situation and put your best foot forward.
Negotiation and Acceptance
• Determine priorities, strengths and weaknesses
• Assess the Seller’s position
Working with your Lender and Closing Agent
• Appraisal and Title Search
• Loan Commitment
• Adhere to timeframe
• Curing defects versus cosmetics and improvements
• Check on Home Inspection items and condition
• Arrange to get keys
• Own your new home!
Note: This is a general description of the steps involved in buying a home and is not intended to be a thorough or comprehensive representation of the process.
Property of Boyd Realty Group. All rights reserved.